Urgent Evoke

A crash course in changing the world.

For 10 weeks we posted, discussed and work hard to complete the missions, now is your turn to Speak Up.

How many people you expected at first and how do you feel now managing more then 19.000 members?

What do you thing about the blogs. videos and photos posted so far? Quantity and quality.

What was the first objective when you decide to create evoke?

 What do you think will be the social impact and ramification provoked for the evoke game?

This are my questions... all the agents are free to ask and the Mentor, Super Agents and Alchemy free to respond.

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

can we know who operates the alchemy account?
@Koshy: My husband came to a conclusion lastnight: it has to be more than one person, If Alchemy is the top power generator and he casted way more votes than you, the top player, top commenter, who are here 24/7 and you are just one person, it has to be more than one! ha, ha, ha.

A.V.Koshy said:
can we know who operates the alchemy account?
lol im not here 24/7 ternura
i leave comp on
i'm a real person with work too, lol

Ternura Rojas said:
@Koshy: My husband came to a conclusion lastnight: it has to be more than one person, If Alchemy is the top power generator and he casted way more votes than you, the top player, top commenter, who are here 24/7 and you are just one person, it has to be more than one! ha, ha, ha.

A.V.Koshy said:
can we know who operates the alchemy account?
i sent evokation 3 times
no confirmation mail
what to do now?
Me too, I send it 2!!

A.V.Koshy said:
i sent evokation 3 times
no confirmation mail
what to do now?
we'll just wait, i guess
if it hasn't bounced back i guess it's reached
and it hasn't bounced ,gilda?

Gilda Lorena Arias said:
Me too, I send it 2!!

A.V.Koshy said:
i sent evokation 3 times
no confirmation mail
what to do now?
Nothing!! I use the mail address they posted, so, I don´t what is the problem.

A.V.Koshy said:
we'll just wait, i guess
if it hasn't bounced back i guess it's reached
and it hasn't bounced ,gilda?

Gilda Lorena Arias said:
Me too, I send it 2!!

A.V.Koshy said:
i sent evokation 3 times
no confirmation mail
what to do now?
Alchemy is Jane and her husband.
Technically Alchemy is the biggest power generator as he rewards us for our missions.
You can see his shadow on your profile where we have the runes.
by the way... can you see your missions list??? ^___^ (sorry, didn't know where to ask it...)
No, I just remember

ob1 said:
by the way... can you see your missions list??? ^___^ (sorry, didn't know where to ask it...)
there's not even chance to "Accept Mission"... mhm...
Have you tried http://www.urgentevoke.com/page/mission-list ?

ob1 said:
there's not even chance to "Accept Mission"... mhm...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Dante Ranieri shared a profile on Facebook
Sep 4
Patricio Buenrostro-Gilhuys shared a profile on Facebook
May 6
Nathan L Verrill posted a blog post

We were hacked!

Citizen X has returned somehow, we don't know how and we are working feverishly to stop him.See More
Oct 17, 2017
Niloc Htael updated their profile
May 16, 2017
Sina shared their video on Facebook
May 9, 2017
Nathan Papke shared their blog post on Facebook
Dec 7, 2016
Christine Nderitu updated their profile
Sep 10, 2016
Christine Nderitu posted a photo

Profile

Warm regards,Christine NderituRecreation consultant+1 978 810 2444"Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."- J.K Rowling, Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
Sep 10, 2016
Ace5 updated their profile
Jan 14, 2016
Ace5 is now a member of Urgent Evoke
Jan 13, 2016
Namwaka Mooto posted blog posts
Jan 13, 2016
Nicholas Dwork updated their profile
Oct 4, 2015
Nicholas Dwork is now a member of Urgent Evoke
Oct 1, 2015
Gary updated their profile
Sep 27, 2015
T D updated their profile
Sep 3, 2015
Brook Warner posted blog posts
Aug 25, 2015

Follow EVOKE on Twitter




Official EVOKE Facebook Page




EVOKE RSS Activity Feed










© 2018   Created by Alchemy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service