Urgent Evoke

A crash course in changing the world.

I challenge the network: Create your agent symbol!

Agents Ember, Quinn, and Eureka each have a distinctive mark they use to identify their work for the EVOKE network:

What will your symbol be?

Show us! Here's how:
* Create a symbol to use as your mark when you serve the EVOKE network and the world.
* Upload it in a blog post, picture, or video, and tag it Symbol1 (consistent with EVOKE tag standards).
* Look for other symbols and power up their designers! +1 Creativity if I spot your symbol.
* You don't have to be an artist or designer; your symbol can be anything at all, as long as you could chalk or mark it quickly as you leave the scene ;-) Even Citizen X has a symbol.
* Be safe! Don't post your real signature.

Let's see those symbols!

Tags: Symbol1, challenge

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To kick things off, here's my symbol!
This is a nice, fun challenge. Here's my symbol!
Excellent work, Agents. SPARK Bonus for Agent Ninmah and COURAGE Bonus for first responder Agent Joe!
Thanks! I thought it would be good to do something fun while we save the world ;-)

Calida DeBello said:
Excellent work, Agents. SPARK Bonus for Agent Ninmah and COURAGE Bonus for first responder Agent Joe!
Yes, it was a good diversion from all the research and technological discoveries :)

ninmah said:
Thanks! I thought it would be good to do something fun while we save the world ;-)

Calida DeBello said:
Cool idea! Here's me -->
Thanks for the challenge Ninnmah, I really love my new symbol.
Yours is beautiful, Gilda! I'm glad you had fun.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow EVOKE on Twitter

Official EVOKE Facebook Page

EVOKE RSS Activity Feed

© 2014   Created by Alchemy.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service