Urgent Evoke

A crash course in changing the world.

I have noticed that EVOKE is always written in capital letters.  I'm convinced it must be an acronym but I can't think what it might be.

E = 
V =
O =
K =
E =

Any ideas anyone?

Simon


Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exlpore
Various
Options
Killing
Emergencies
Emerging Visions Of Kinetic Entrepreneurs? I have no idea, and Cal refuses to tell me (if she even knows herself; I'm suspicious)- anyone else?
no, it is one word Evoke (verb). The capital letters are just to emphasize it as a central key word.
I agree, it is just one word, w/caps for emphasis.

Yakhyo Kayumov said:
no, it is one word Evoke (verb). The capital letters are just to emphasize it as a central key word.
There's almost always more than what meets the eye in the EVOKE Network.
If EVOKE were an acronym, it would certainly tell the world what we stand for...
Perhaps you can guess or invent your own acronym to tell the world what YOU stand for as an EVOKE agent...
And perhaps the most trusted members of the EVOKE network, those who level up this week and the next and the next, will learn what it really stands for....
I don't know if it is an acronym, but if it is, I think Yomi's one must be pretty close (Every Venture Opens Knowing Eyes).

If not, maybe it is something like these?

Evolve
Voluntarily
Or
Know
Extinction

Evolve
Various
Options to
Keep
Existing

Endure
Volatility by
Ongoing
Knowledge
Enhancement
Engaging
Very
Outstanding
Kids
Everywhere

Entrepreneurial
Ventures
Organized by
Kids
Everywhere
But Alchemy, if may be so bold as to ask, are there any words in any language that can accurately describe the concept of the EVOKE network, if this is an acrenym, in only 5 words? The very idea of it, from what I've seen has begun to spark fantastic action in the hearts and minds of many of the people I've just talked to, let alone the action and implication of it can be described....perhaps it's more of a state of being and mind.

Alchemy said:
There's almost always more than what meets the eye in the EVOKE Network.
If EVOKE were an acronym, it would certainly tell the world what we stand for...
Perhaps you can guess or invent your own acronym to tell the world what YOU stand for as an EVOKE agent...
And perhaps the most trusted members of the EVOKE network, those who level up this week and the next and the next, will learn what it really stands for....
Enstilling Values Of Knowledge Everywhere
emergency
visionary
onganization for
knowledge
engineers
Well said. Evoking is a state of mind indeed.
But every superhero team needs a call to action -- a rallying cry that captures the spirit and purpose and modus operandi of the team. EVOKE is our call to action...

Kenneth Evan Neufeld said:
But Alchemy, if may be so bold as to ask, are there any words in any language that can accurately describe the concept of the EVOKE network, if this is an acrenym, in only 5 words? The very idea of it, from what I've seen has begun to spark fantastic action in the hearts and minds of many of the people I've just talked to, let alone the action and implication of it can be described....perhaps it's more of a state of being and mind.

Alchemy said:
There's almost always more than what meets the eye in the EVOKE Network.
If EVOKE were an acronym, it would certainly tell the world what we stand for...
Perhaps you can guess or invent your own acronym to tell the world what YOU stand for as an EVOKE agent...
And perhaps the most trusted members of the EVOKE network, those who level up this week and the next and the next, will learn what it really stands for....
Emergency
Ventures for the
Operational application of
Knowledge and
Energy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Namwaka Mooto posted blog posts
Jan 13, 2016
T D updated their profile
Sep 3, 2015
Brook Warner posted blog posts
Aug 25, 2015
Santiago Vega posted blog posts
May 5, 2015
Santiago Vega commented on Santiago Vega's blog post Act 8
May 5, 2015
Santiago Vega posted photos
May 5, 2015
Rico Angel Rodriguez posted blog posts
May 2, 2015
Rico Angel Rodriguez posted a photo

public servants

The exchange works directly for state and public workers and servants. It gives them credit in exchange for the amount of public work they contribute to the community. The more constructive they are based off a base rate the more credit they recieve.
May 2, 2015
Brian Hurley posted blog posts
May 2, 2015
Brian Hurley commented on Brian Hurley's blog post ACT: Future of Currency
May 2, 2015
Rico Angel Rodriguez posted a blog post

Where I will be in ten years.

Ten years from now I will be in a political job assisting with people in the midlands of South Carolina particularly the rural working class and farmers. As the class of people that feed the nation I find that it is imperative that we assist with making sure they produce as much food as possible. I would like to support local scientists as well that are leading in research on how to produce food more efficiently. I will also be participating in missions to foreign countries to help people with…See More
May 1, 2015
Jeffrey Smeriglio posted blog posts
Apr 29, 2015
Benjamin John Heckman posted a blog post

Changes to Charleston

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zQ49AvLkhA2w.kfbaOGer-lQYIf you click my link to my custom map using Google My Maps you will see the addition of a Emergency Shelter to be used in case of a tidal wave or other event from the sea. Included are new emergency routes on what will be an expanded highway to allow traffic to flow in the event of an emergency.See More
Apr 29, 2015
michael Holland posted photos
Apr 28, 2015
Harrison Dixon posted blog posts
Apr 28, 2015
Harrison Dixon posted a photo

India Water home

The secret was living on the water via boats common in many developing countries like Myanmar. This is a real Indian boat home made of wood and this provides a shelter for many peoples around the world.
Apr 28, 2015

Follow EVOKE on Twitter




Official EVOKE Facebook Page




EVOKE RSS Activity Feed










© 2019   Created by Alchemy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service