Urgent Evoke

A crash course in changing the world.

If you have a general question about the site or gameplay, or if you need help with a technical issue, please post your question here. 

One of Alchemy's assistants will advise you... unless another EVOKE agent comes to your rescue first! 

If you can answer a HELP question, please do so. Alchemy may reward you with some bonus +1s for your Knowledge Share.

Views: 366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I do tend to go over-board. It was at least 300-500 words.

In the end, it may be for the best. I could do better, plus the bottom line is that I am reminded to BACK UP my work :)

Thanks for asking though... I imagine Ning may have killed it due to strange formating, perhaps. I use a lot of parentheses and "..." in my writing (which needs to get trained away... I know...lol)
300-500 words should be no problem for Ning. Hate to say it, but it was probably a fluke.

Joshua Z said:
Well, I do tend to go over-board. It was at least 300-500 words.

In the end, it may be for the best. I could do better, plus the bottom line is that I am reminded to BACK UP my work :)

Thanks for asking though... I imagine Ning may have killed it due to strange formating, perhaps. I use a lot of parentheses and "..." in my writing (which needs to get trained away... I know...lol)
Having just joined the EVOKE Network this past week, I have yet to search the entire EVOKE network for this answer so pardon me if someone is already working on it.

I was wondering if a feature could be added to the "Agents" page that allows me to search via current job title and/or Agent skill sets. I'd like to be able to quickly find other Agents, Mentors, etc. who may be able to support evokes I am working on and vice versa. I think this would help me be more proactive reaching others with expertise rather than starting a discussion, or posting a blog and hoping someone happens along it.

Suggestion box open! Thanks!
Excellent idea! People have been talking about this kind of possibilities on several occasions. It would greatly enhance the efficiency on projects I thin.

Catrina Cuevas said:
Having just joined the EVOKE Network this past week, I have yet to search the entire EVOKE network for this answer so pardon me if someone is already working on it.

I was wondering if a feature could be added to the "Agents" page that allows me to search via current job title and/or Agent skill sets. I'd like to be able to quickly find other Agents, Mentors, etc. who may be able to support evokes I am working on and vice versa. I think this would help me be more proactive reaching others with expertise rather than starting a discussion, or posting a blog and hoping someone happens along it.

Suggestion box open! Thanks!
I have noticed that my runes for quests are coming up but not my runes for missions. Other than being 4 weeks behind, what am I doing wrong?
Hi Nathan, it's been 16 days and no word from you on this issue.

Nathan L Verrill said:
Hi Tim - Everything should be immediate, but clearly there is a bug in the system. We'll investigate and get back to you. Apologies - Nathan

Tim said:
I've accepted several missions. Post personal blogs about them. Looged them as evidence and...nothing.

Nathaniel Fruchter said:
If you mean getting credit for posts, the credit should be immediate. However, feedback from people depends on when they see your post; if you promote your post or other people find it, it'll get more feedback sooner.

Tim said:
Getting credit is too slow...I know you take the time to review things manually, but one of McGonigal's key points about gaming is the immediacy of the feedback you're given.

Right now Evoke is operating in a flawed state. If I post on April 1 regarding a mission, then surely I should have positive or negative feedback by Sunday the 4th.
If your evidence is already marked as logged, try editing the category you've logged it as and then re-saving it.

Rebecca Jo Girdner said:
I have noticed that my runes for quests are coming up but not my runes for missions. Other than being 4 weeks behind, what am I doing wrong?
I am new to the site, is it possible to read the web comics from previous missions? If so, how? Thanks!
Yes - in the bottom left corner of page one of the current comic is a link to the previous comic.

There isn't an easy way to get to the very beginning -- We'll have to add that!

Angela Hickman said:
I am new to the site, is it possible to read the web comics from previous missions? If so, how? Thanks!
Ciao everybody! ^___^

I just registered in Evoke and I'd love to know a little bit more about Mentors.

Are there Mentors for beginner Agents?
I mean like a user who would help me go through the game during this very starting period...?
=)

Hope this is the right place for this question of mine.
Thank you very much for your time and attention!

Enjoy life and be happy,
dario =)
I'm trying to understand what the dates mean before I dive in. What began on May 3rd and what is ending on May 12th? If the game began on May 3rd and missions are only announced every Wednesday, how can there already be 10 missions?
Rabid Renaissance said:
I'm trying to understand what the dates mean before I dive in. What began on May 3rd and what is ending on May 12th? If the game began on May 3rd and missions are only announced every Wednesday, how can there already be 10 missions?

Ugh. Nevermind. I've been reading the start of Season 1 as May 3rd instead of March 3rd this wh*** time. Carry on! I will try and pick things up in Season 2.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Catherine S-M updated their profile
Jul 19
Catherine S-M posted a blog post

Listen to the Right People

It's impossible to find a good solution to a problem you don't understand. I think that the first place to start when looking for a solution is understanding the problem by listening to the people it impacts the most. The knowledge one gains creates a foundation for a solution to be built on.Listening to the right people also leads to understanding the circ***tances of the problem: what other social, cultural or political elements contribute to this problem? What has already been tried? Who…See More
Mar 31
Ace5 updated their profile
Jan 14
Ace5 is now a member of Urgent Evoke
Jan 13
Namwaka Mooto posted blog posts
Jan 13
Nicholas Dwork updated their profile
Oct 4, 2015
Nicholas Dwork is now a member of Urgent Evoke
Oct 1, 2015
Gary updated their profile
Sep 27, 2015
T D updated their profile
Sep 3, 2015
Brook Warner posted blog posts
Aug 25, 2015
Erasmus updated their profile
May 11, 2015
Santiago Vega posted blog posts
May 5, 2015
Santiago Vega commented on Santiago Vega's blog post Act 8
May 5, 2015
Santiago Vega posted photos
May 5, 2015
Rico Angel Rodriguez posted blog posts
May 2, 2015
Rico Angel Rodriguez posted a photo

public servants

The exchange works directly for state and public workers and servants. It gives them credit in exchange for the amount of public work they contribute to the community. The more constructive they are based off a base rate the more credit they recieve.
May 2, 2015

Follow EVOKE on Twitter




Official EVOKE Facebook Page




EVOKE RSS Activity Feed










© 2016   Created by Alchemy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service