Urgent Evoke

A crash course in changing the world.

If you have a general question about the site or gameplay, or if you need help with a technical issue, please post your question here. 

One of Alchemy's assistants will advise you... unless another EVOKE agent comes to your rescue first! 

If you can answer a HELP question, please do so. Alchemy may reward you with some bonus +1s for your Knowledge Share.

Views: 277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

[in short, is submitting evidence before "accepting mission" a problem]

The issue of not getting evidence marked green in missions has been mentioned but, i've had mine up a couple of days and still black. If it's just a issue with workload and back-log then i understand but like another had said, i gave 2 evidences before accepting the missions. Wondering if that is the cause. Thanks.
I've tried adding a Twitter widget to my profile, but when I click "save," the text field disappears but no Twidget appears. Any thoughts? I've tried in Opera/Firefox/Chrome.
James A Brown ,

I gave my evidence on day 1 and it still hasn't been reviewed... everybody is just busy :) Next week, they will make it automated and things will be reviewed a bit differently. Its ok :) Points will be rewarded where they should be.
That's right its an issue with backlog... New feature coming in the next couple of days that will address this issue... Thanks for your patience!

James A Brown said:
[in short, is submitting evidence before "accepting mission" a problem]

The issue of not getting evidence marked green in missions has been mentioned but, i've had mine up a couple of days and still black. If it's just a issue with workload and back-log then i understand but like another had said, i gave 2 evidences before accepting the missions. Wondering if that is the cause. Thanks.
Hi Rachel - I'll add this to the bug list. Thanks for reporting!

Rachel Donahue said:
I've tried adding a Twitter widget to my profile, but when I click "save," the text field disappears but no Twidget appears. Any thoughts? I've tried in Opera/Firefox/Chrome.
Hi. I wonder if there is any way to access blogs / pictures / videos that speak to a specific topic. My area of interest is ICTD and while I love reading on all other fields, I would not like to miss any posts on ICT4D.
Hi, right now the only organization is by tag or using the search in top right of the site. Hope that helps!

Shakwei Mbindyo said:
Hi. I wonder if there is any way to access blogs / pictures / videos that speak to a specific topic. My area of interest is ICTD and while I love reading on all other fields, I would not like to miss any posts on ICT4D.
Sorry If I sounfd pushy, that is not the intention, but... I did the three assigmentet days ago and I don't see the runes lighted up in my profile. I am not crazy about the points, I just wonder what I am doing wrong.

Regards
Hello! You're not doing anything wrong. Due to such an overwhelming response, the assistants aren't able to manually review evidence as was originally planned. This will be fixed this week with the evidence log, where you can add evidence to your log and receive credit right away.

Ángeles Araguz said:
Sorry If I sounfd pushy, that is not the intention, but... I did the three assigmentet days ago and I don't see the runes lighted up in my profile. I am not crazy about the points, I just wonder what I am doing wrong.

Regards
I thought I'd posted evidence for all parts of mission 1; not sure what happens next? Been the same for 5 days now?

Cheers,
Jeroen
Hi Jeroen - Due to the amount of evidence contributed to the site the team is not able to keep up. Manual review is going to be soon replaced with an evidence log feature where you can log your evidence to earn credit. Stay tuned to the breaking news section on the right of the site where we'll announce its availability.

Jeroen said:
I thought I'd posted evidence for all parts of mission 1; not sure what happens next? Been the same for 5 days now?

Cheers,
Jeroen
hi,im new to the network and would like to get more familiar with how everything works around here and how i can do my bit to help the world,any feedback is appreciated. bye

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow EVOKE on Twitter

Official EVOKE Facebook Page

EVOKE RSS Activity Feed

© 2014   Created by Alchemy.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service