Urgent Evoke

A crash course in changing the world.

If you have a general question about the site or gameplay, or if you need help with a technical issue, please post your question here. 

One of Alchemy's assistants will advise you... unless another EVOKE agent comes to your rescue first! 

If you can answer a HELP question, please do so. Alchemy may reward you with some bonus +1s for your Knowledge Share.

Views: 304

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

[in short, is submitting evidence before "accepting mission" a problem]

The issue of not getting evidence marked green in missions has been mentioned but, i've had mine up a couple of days and still black. If it's just a issue with workload and back-log then i understand but like another had said, i gave 2 evidences before accepting the missions. Wondering if that is the cause. Thanks.
I've tried adding a Twitter widget to my profile, but when I click "save," the text field disappears but no Twidget appears. Any thoughts? I've tried in Opera/Firefox/Chrome.
James A Brown ,

I gave my evidence on day 1 and it still hasn't been reviewed... everybody is just busy :) Next week, they will make it automated and things will be reviewed a bit differently. Its ok :) Points will be rewarded where they should be.
That's right its an issue with backlog... New feature coming in the next couple of days that will address this issue... Thanks for your patience!

James A Brown said:
[in short, is submitting evidence before "accepting mission" a problem]

The issue of not getting evidence marked green in missions has been mentioned but, i've had mine up a couple of days and still black. If it's just a issue with workload and back-log then i understand but like another had said, i gave 2 evidences before accepting the missions. Wondering if that is the cause. Thanks.
Hi Rachel - I'll add this to the bug list. Thanks for reporting!

Rachel Donahue said:
I've tried adding a Twitter widget to my profile, but when I click "save," the text field disappears but no Twidget appears. Any thoughts? I've tried in Opera/Firefox/Chrome.
Hi. I wonder if there is any way to access blogs / pictures / videos that speak to a specific topic. My area of interest is ICTD and while I love reading on all other fields, I would not like to miss any posts on ICT4D.
Hi, right now the only organization is by tag or using the search in top right of the site. Hope that helps!

Shakwei Mbindyo said:
Hi. I wonder if there is any way to access blogs / pictures / videos that speak to a specific topic. My area of interest is ICTD and while I love reading on all other fields, I would not like to miss any posts on ICT4D.
Sorry If I sounfd pushy, that is not the intention, but... I did the three assigmentet days ago and I don't see the runes lighted up in my profile. I am not crazy about the points, I just wonder what I am doing wrong.

Regards
Hello! You're not doing anything wrong. Due to such an overwhelming response, the assistants aren't able to manually review evidence as was originally planned. This will be fixed this week with the evidence log, where you can add evidence to your log and receive credit right away.

Ángeles Araguz said:
Sorry If I sounfd pushy, that is not the intention, but... I did the three assigmentet days ago and I don't see the runes lighted up in my profile. I am not crazy about the points, I just wonder what I am doing wrong.

Regards
I thought I'd posted evidence for all parts of mission 1; not sure what happens next? Been the same for 5 days now?

Cheers,
Jeroen
Hi Jeroen - Due to the amount of evidence contributed to the site the team is not able to keep up. Manual review is going to be soon replaced with an evidence log feature where you can log your evidence to earn credit. Stay tuned to the breaking news section on the right of the site where we'll announce its availability.

Jeroen said:
I thought I'd posted evidence for all parts of mission 1; not sure what happens next? Been the same for 5 days now?

Cheers,
Jeroen
hi,im new to the network and would like to get more familiar with how everything works around here and how i can do my bit to help the world,any feedback is appreciated. bye

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Weldon Hunter Brandon posted blog posts
yesterday
Jeffrey Smeriglio posted photos
Apr 15
Jeffrey Smeriglio posted blog posts
Apr 15
Rico Angel Rodriguez posted blog posts
Apr 15
Chris Vanacore posted blog posts
Apr 9
Nick Buehring posted blog posts
Apr 9
Spencer Lukas posted a blog post

LEARN5- Future of Money

What creative solution do you think will make the biggest change in how we use money in the future? Pick your favorite experiment and tell the EVOKE network why you think it will change the world.Of the proposed experiments and financial solutions, the community focused trade organizations, such as World of Good, have the greatest potential for stewarding forward a more prosperous future for developing regions. The group taps into impoverished artisans to help foster community economies by…See More
Apr 9
Ted Sieban posted blog posts
Apr 9
Spencer Lukas posted a blog post

LEARN1- Social Innovator

My favorite, and perhaps most needed social innovation today, is "Don’t fight culture (If people cook by stirring their stews, they’re not going to use a solar oven, no matter what you do to market it. Make them a better stove instead.)"This simple idea has two meanings. First, it shows that the injustice of poverty and instability does not have a cookie cutter answer. Rather, it takes domestic and well educated responses that address the factors that drove a culture to suffer so, such as from…See More
Apr 7
Spencer Lukas is now a member of Urgent Evoke
Apr 4
Chris Vanacore posted blog posts
Apr 2
Justine Zukowski posted blog posts
Apr 2
Justine Zukowski posted photos
Apr 2
Cody Ford posted blog posts
Apr 2
Robert Clark posted blog posts
Apr 2
Tim Hornbeck posted blog posts
Apr 1

Follow EVOKE on Twitter




Official EVOKE Facebook Page




EVOKE RSS Activity Feed










© 2015   Created by Alchemy.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service