Urgent Evoke

A crash course in changing the world.

The EPIC (Evoke Period of Interim Coalition) Discussion

Welcome!

This is a staging area for EPIC to plan and create strategies for the interim. The EPIC group is an open group meant to help with working agents between the two seasons, welcome and good luck to all, any ideas and discussion will be in the comment box below.

Key points:

Ternura: (We can help them) to look perfect for the big day, they have to be comprehensive, direct and clear.

Jason Hill: I think we should try to bring out an amazing portfolio of ideas for each area - something along the lines of the idea of the week but instead an insight list. For instance for each area pick out 5-10 or even more ideas that if read give a better insight and vision to the problem.

Patricio: I think supporting with opinions and joining evokations is really important at this time

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was thinking about perhaps offering a community chat, to debrief people, any other ideas?
I want to focus all my energy and attention to agents joining from my sunny side of the society ;-) their voices have to be heard, they are the target benefficiaries of many of the missions after all!
Great idea Gabriel. I think supporting with opinions and joining evokations is really important at this time. Great Evokations like this one by Agent Ssozi Javie http://www.urgentevoke.com/profiles/blogs/evokation-first-draft
What is a service that we can offer these new Evokations at this stage?
What about a Footholds in Africa group (FIA)? To use what Evoke did we need to find our active African agents. This ning supports groups I am sure, now is the time to open them up I believe.
Hi Gabriel They have to look perfect for the big day, they have to be comprhensive, direct and clear.

Gabriel Martin said:
What is a service that we can offer these new Evokations at this stage?
I think we should try to bring out an amazing portfolio of ideas for each area - something along the lines of the idea of the week but instead an insight list. For instance for each area pick out 5-10 or even more ideas that if read give a better insight and vision to the problem.
nice, I will add it above

Jason Hill said:
I think we should try to bring out an amazing portfolio of ideas for each area - something along the lines of the idea of the week but instead an insight list. For instance for each area pick out 5-10 or even more ideas that if read give a better insight and vision to the problem.
This is GREAT work thank you for continuing the good flow of ideas here!
Learning the needs of Evokations should be a priority, can anyone with an evokation post some needs here?
I am trying to flesh out the idea of creating some sort of improved "best of" and orientation recap of Season 1 for those looking at Season 2. I put my ideas into this thread http://www.urgentevoke.com/forum/topics/a-preparatory-overview-of what do you think?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Amy Ward-Bailey updated their profile
Mar 25
Yemisi Ajumobi shared their blog post on Facebook
Mar 16
Dante Ranieri shared a profile on Facebook
Sep 4, 2018
Patricio Buenrostro-Gilhuys shared a profile on Facebook
May 6, 2018
Nathan L Verrill posted a blog post

We were hacked!

Citizen X has returned somehow, we don't know how and we are working feverishly to stop him.See More
Oct 17, 2017
Niloc Htael updated their profile
May 16, 2017
Sina shared their video on Facebook
May 9, 2017
Nathan Papke shared their blog post on Facebook
Dec 7, 2016
Christine Nderitu updated their profile
Sep 10, 2016
Christine Nderitu posted a photo

Warm regards,Christine NderituRecreation consultant+1 978 810 2444"Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."- J.K Rowling, Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
Sep 10, 2016
Ace5 updated their profile
Jan 14, 2016
Ace5 is now a member of Urgent Evoke
Jan 13, 2016
Namwaka Mooto posted blog posts
Jan 13, 2016
Nicholas Dwork updated their profile
Oct 4, 2015
Nicholas Dwork is now a member of Urgent Evoke
Oct 1, 2015
Gary updated their profile