which: maybe focus on pollution? maybe that oil spill that happened?
where: europe,lots of people in europe.
who: a few of my friends and i would tell my social teacher, he would probably be interested in it.
how: maybe start a club for evoke at school
what: um....maybe a few mini games to keep this entertaining as well, though the Graphic Novel does make it a lot cooler coming here.
why: i just like to know i am helping the planet, spreading ideas.
ideas for part… Continue
Posted on May 6, 2010 at 1:37am
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of Urgent Evoke to add comments!
Join Urgent Evoke
1. make sure to tag your evidence (blogs,pics,video) with the keyword for the mission, (i.e. learn1) it takes a bit of time for pics and videos to show so wait a bit then go back to your profile and you'll find them listed on the left, can also edit here and add/update tags and info)
2. it's late in the game but never too late, pick out topics which interest you from the missions and focus on learning about those then post your evidence (can use the EVIDENCE link on your profile to create them)
3. Good you've posted Learn1 you're on your way, I think the first mission is one of the most important ones so try to complete all three stages of it (Learn Act Imagine)
4. If you like someone else's post, you can 'vote' on it by just clicking on the rune above for the skills, always nice to leave a comment if you can.
5. There's a little drop-box in the Evidence log, this is where you find different missions that you or others have completed, was confusing to me at first but try a few and you'll understand what I mean.
6. Enjoy yourself, there are some really great people and ideas happening here, this is an opportunity to connect with like-minded people. If you see someone's post or profile that you like, consider asking them to be friends, and always add a comment in the request why you're asking.
I'm sure there are a lot more tips, there's prob even a blog post about it somewhere if you read through the EvokeBlog (link at top of your profile). Hope this helps, have a delightful day.