2011 Pandemic Crisis Networking Plan-
1. Contact all local televised new stations and get them on board to assist in the project
2. Set up a open source website and connect it to each new station website
-site is to be set up with a map of the local area
- information of pandemic can be added updated news from the news stations or the public
- as information is added by the news station, it is labeled on the map as "confirmed"
-as the public adds information in an area, it will be added as "rumor" until enough evidence supports it as "confirmed"
3. Ask all news outlets to spread the word to the public about the network and how to log online to use it
4. All data would be open source to the public
5. As the data is mapped out, a real time view, and historical view of rumors vs confirmations, will greatly improve the predictions and reaction time when rumors hit a tipping point in an area
You need to be a member of Urgent Evoke to add comments!
Join Urgent Evoke