A crash course in changing the world.
Water is really important for us, we need it for drinking, taking bath, washing clothes, etc. So, it's okay to use water for those things, but there is one very big problem when we are using the water and that is we are wasting it. An average galloons of water wasted in America is 40 thousands a year, even the washing machine used 50 galloons of water. Taking bath is really important for our body's hygienic, but it uses 19 thousand galloons of water a year and over all the water used in the toilet is 33 thousand of water a year.
I didn't really make an alliance with the water visionary, but I know that there will be something that I can do to help them. I just thought about there there is one thing that I can do to help them, and that is by saving water, so I will reduce the water that I normally used. In my opinion, I think that there are a lot of ways to save water.
1. Try not to drink too much water, just drink what you need.
2. If you are brushing your teeth, don't let the tap water keep going when you are brushing.
3. Close the tap tightly, don't let the water dripping.
4. Wash car with sponge and a bucket of water.
5. Don't waste too much water when you are taking a bath.
6. Just flush the toilet once.