Dear fellow Evokees,
I hereby challenge you to evoke others.
Right now, we have about 11,5K agents out there, thats around 2000 more than we did yesterday. That is good, or awesome, to say the least, but I daresay:
We could do so much better.
At this rate, we will have about 50 000 active agents on May 12. I think you will agree with me when I say that in order to maximize our potential, we need more agents. Therefore I aim higher - and with hundreds of million of people on the net, the sky is the limit. The more agents we evoke (especially but not exclusively from Africa, Asia and South America), the more diversified and creative the projects will become. The issue I see is that not a lot of people have actually heard of EVOKE - and we need to change that.
Are you up for the challenge?
If so, please read and adhere to the rules below.
- By evoking others, I do not mean spamming forums asking for people to join. Please think carefully about who to ask to make sure they might actually be interested - each agent getting 2 or so people to join and stick is going to be better and more effective in the long run, and the last thing we want to evoke is a reputation as spammers.
- Stress the postive! Put emphasis on Evoke's strengths in your invitation.
- Ask those that join to also find at least one other possibly interested person - and do not be shy to ask important or well-known thinkers, creators and innovators for help and or mentoring.
- Spread the word any other way - how about writing to a newspaper or big news site, chances are, they would feature the community if they just had heard of it.
- Keep us posted on your progress by commenting/using the Invite function on the right (Alchemy surely can track that) or make a blog post yourself, tag it CHEVK1 and share feedback.
- What are you waiting for? Remember, time is of the essence. We only have until May - so the earlier we start with this... Read the end of the post, and then get right on it!
I have also suggested this to Alchemy as a challenge for the wh*** community to be put on the main blog, but for now, it starts with you.
There will be some form of award, I am not sure how though (because enlargening the network should be enough reward) - however, I have asked Alchemy to award +3 Collaboration for every successful evoke, and I will award points personally (but just one for starters) since I have not heard from Alchemy. I do not know how to track your efforts yet, so just comment and I will trust you on that.
Okay, thats all, on the count of three...