In the next ten years I believe food growing and acquiring will revert back to a localization trend. People will grow and produce more and more of the food they consume or a barter system with those in one's local community will be used frequently to acquire the food stuffs one can't produce himself.
So here's the setup for my meal in 2020...
- I should be living in Northeast Tennessee at the time
- I'll be able to grow vegetables year round and raise or hunt small fowl and fish
- Dairy products will be obtained from livestock I maintain
- Red meat will be rare but not unattainable
- Processed foods will be available, but not nutritious
Here's my meal
- Two blue-gill fillets
- Breaded and fried okra
- Corn niblets
- Frozen blackberry yogurt