On behalf of Nick Heyming and Gratitude Gardens I am sending out an Urgent Evoke.
Gratitude Gardens is an Evokation with serious promise but it needs your help. First a little bit about Nick
, and Gratitude Gardens.
The first step in getting this global network of farms going is data mining.
First Step: Research
- Find out what grows best in your climate, where you live.
- Find out what edible and useful plants are native to your area.
- Explore the food and nature-crafts that the indigenous people of your area created.
- Learn about any colonizers to your area and what food they introduced.
- What are some heirloom or landrace plants (or livestock) that grow your area?
- What kind of indigenous cultivation and fertilization was used in your area? How did they ensure long-term fertility, instead of short
- Does any of this appeal to you? Seem tasty, useful, interesting? What do you want to grow?
I don't know about you but when I read that this list, not only is it confusing, but it sounds like a lot of work--but I think the issue is in the presentation, so here's what I need. I need 5 motivated agents who want to be a part of a pilot group. The goal being to eventually re-phrase the research steps so that they are understandable and manageable. Once the pilot group finishes their work I will edit/design a better survey for the community. There is no way that I can do this myself so I'm hoping that a few of you will want to be a part.
Message me or post here if your interested and I'll get in touch.
PS also if you are playing Evoke banking I am paying paying out 25 EVs