Challenges to tackle:
- Slavery, human trafficking, and labor conditions; the future of work
- Political repression; fighting for freedoms and political power
- Climate change
Where to focus:
Who to encourage to play:
How to change the game:
- Less ripping off Heroes. That show isn't even well-written to begin with.
- Less rather arbitrary seeming point-systems (more less-arbitrary point systems?), more recognition of accomplishments.
- Less typing, more doing things in the real world. Recognize those who take initiative, facilitate for those who just want to contribute a bit of time.
- Did Evoke really have us feeling that we were on the edge of an Epic Win (in McGonigal's terms)? Did this game give reality more desirable properties?
Why would I come back:
- As before, to see what happens.