WHICH great challenges and social problems should the EVOKE Network tackle next?
- Rural Education
- HIV / AIDS
- Squatter Cities
- Internet Connectivity
WHERE in the world should the network try to build up new EVOKE communities?
- Non-English speaking countries. Essentially, I hope EVOKE can operate in more languages than just English.
WHO would you encourage to play Season 2?
- Children 13 - 18
- Adults 70+
- High School and College students. There is usually a community service requirement for graduation. Playing EVOKE should count towards that.
HOW would you change the game for Season 2?
- I would introduce a training environment. Until Agents complete the Training Mission or Mission 1, the EVOKE page is simple. The Links to "Powers", "EVOKEBlog", "Quests", "Evidence", "Agents", "Leaders", "Discuss" are all invisible for simplicity. I had a hard time figuring out where to get started.
- The "Add a new blog" button should be present on every page.
WHAT new tools would you want as an EVOKE agent?
- A VPN account or proxy server. This season, I played from mainland China (if you don't know what that entails,Internet Censorship in China) and I had to pay for a private VPN server to access the blog and other social networking functions of EVOKE. Helping people gain access could open the doors to thousands of Agents from China.
WHY would you come back for a second Season? What more would you want from the experience? - Playing EVOKE has been a source of inspiration and confidence. I am now more prepared to spend a majority of my life changing the world now that I have found peers. As Jane McGonigal would put it, I found my belief in the EPIC WIN!