Help us decide:
• WHICH great challenges and social problems should the EVOKE Network tackle next?
1) Poverty reduction is an important international development objective for Worldwide.
2) Primary education especial in the developing countries (All eyes in the Africa)
• WHERE in the world should the network try to build up new EVOKE communities?
Around the World, I would like to point Asia for next but as you see the Americans and Europeans people have made a high contribution in the first season of evoke and have beneficed more knowledge, so the worldwide need the efforts of this network. In the season 2 try to specify all problems (not pick one) are in the community, society or country and let an individual person or a group of persons who work together design the wh*** solutions of it. For example, they are many way to help Haiti, I hope all needed could be founded in the evoke network.
• WHO would you encourage to play Season 2?
Everybody is encouraged, but as we learn by experiences that’s why I encourage first all agents who play season 1 to be present in second season to correct some things which are done as we wanted (maybe because of time or it was the first time we played such game, I mean no or small experience and other different issues) and make improvement with new ideas.
• HOW would you change the game for Season 2?
It should be better if you plan to receive separately individuals work and groups work, and allow the agents to sign up as a group and play in the group; I hope this can help many people who have uneasily access to the internet especial in the Africa.
• WHAT new tools would you want as an EVOKE agent?
The materials of evocation ( top access to the internet, I mean computer… doc**entations for reading,advertisement of evoke game).
• WHY would you come back for a second Season? What more would you want from the experience?
Because, I have gained more things and the remarkable knowledge in the first season. I want to be open, to adapt anyhow to the any condition, and being fruitful to the wh*** people (especial in needs) of the World. How can I deal with life even out of my community and tackle daily problems.
What would make this great adventure even better for Season 2?
A good question! I propose to all missions, as we treat 3 points: learn, act (anywhere) and imagine I would like to introduce another point: apply (a topic) exactly where you are (combine learn, act and imagine to your community). I think at this fourth point after seeing that they are some agents who finished this game without talking of their regions, communities, societies, they said all things in general sometimes far from their countries.
You need to be a member of Urgent Evoke to add comments!
Join Urgent Evoke