A crash course in changing the world.
I just had a great idea that will personalize everyone as their own super hero.
This may take some time, depending on how much you want to spend on it.
STEPS TO CHARACTER/HERO AVATAR
1) Create a background/bio for your character/hero. Include things your character/hero may have been involved in and traits.
You can choose to use your own name or create a fantasy name. The information you include will be the "Caption" of your picture.
2) Create your character/hero. Use a computer or draw a picture of your character/hero. If the colors or symbols of your character/hero has significance, add its meaning into the caption with his/her bio.
The possibilites are as endless as your creativity.
3) Give your character/hero a special ability or power. Describe what power your avatar has and how it would be useful for the EVOKE network.
4) Set the picture as your profile picture. After you create an avatar, check to see if others have done the same. Comment on their Avatar.
5) Pass it along to your friends. This is a fun and creative way to get to know others on the EVOKE network.
I know I am shooting myself in the foot here, but I will not be able to create my Avatar until I get home. I think that it is a fun way, once again, to show off your creativity and personality.
I look forward to seeing what all of you create.
Here is a current list of EVOKE Agent Examples:
STevo by Jake Baird:
Scratchy by Emil Dimitrov: