Urgent Evoke

A crash course in changing the world.

I have noticed that EVOKE is always written in capital letters.  I'm convinced it must be an acronym but I can't think what it might be.

E = 
V =
O =
K =
E =

Any ideas anyone?

Simon


Views: 244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exlpore
Various
Options
Killing
Emergencies
Emerging Visions Of Kinetic Entrepreneurs? I have no idea, and Cal refuses to tell me (if she even knows herself; I'm suspicious)- anyone else?
no, it is one word Evoke (verb). The capital letters are just to emphasize it as a central key word.
I agree, it is just one word, w/caps for emphasis.

Yakhyo Kayumov said:
no, it is one word Evoke (verb). The capital letters are just to emphasize it as a central key word.
There's almost always more than what meets the eye in the EVOKE Network.
If EVOKE were an acronym, it would certainly tell the world what we stand for...
Perhaps you can guess or invent your own acronym to tell the world what YOU stand for as an EVOKE agent...
And perhaps the most trusted members of the EVOKE network, those who level up this week and the next and the next, will learn what it really stands for....
I don't know if it is an acronym, but if it is, I think Yomi's one must be pretty close (Every Venture Opens Knowing Eyes).

If not, maybe it is something like these?

Evolve
Voluntarily
Or
Know
Extinction

Evolve
Various
Options to
Keep
Existing

Endure
Volatility by
Ongoing
Knowledge
Enhancement
Engaging
Very
Outstanding
Kids
Everywhere

Entrepreneurial
Ventures
Organized by
Kids
Everywhere
But Alchemy, if may be so bold as to ask, are there any words in any language that can accurately describe the concept of the EVOKE network, if this is an acrenym, in only 5 words? The very idea of it, from what I've seen has begun to spark fantastic action in the hearts and minds of many of the people I've just talked to, let alone the action and implication of it can be described....perhaps it's more of a state of being and mind.

Alchemy said:
There's almost always more than what meets the eye in the EVOKE Network.
If EVOKE were an acronym, it would certainly tell the world what we stand for...
Perhaps you can guess or invent your own acronym to tell the world what YOU stand for as an EVOKE agent...
And perhaps the most trusted members of the EVOKE network, those who level up this week and the next and the next, will learn what it really stands for....
Enstilling Values Of Knowledge Everywhere
emergency
visionary
onganization for
knowledge
engineers
Well said. Evoking is a state of mind indeed.
But every superhero team needs a call to action -- a rallying cry that captures the spirit and purpose and modus operandi of the team. EVOKE is our call to action...

Kenneth Evan Neufeld said:
But Alchemy, if may be so bold as to ask, are there any words in any language that can accurately describe the concept of the EVOKE network, if this is an acrenym, in only 5 words? The very idea of it, from what I've seen has begun to spark fantastic action in the hearts and minds of many of the people I've just talked to, let alone the action and implication of it can be described....perhaps it's more of a state of being and mind.

Alchemy said:
There's almost always more than what meets the eye in the EVOKE Network.
If EVOKE were an acronym, it would certainly tell the world what we stand for...
Perhaps you can guess or invent your own acronym to tell the world what YOU stand for as an EVOKE agent...
And perhaps the most trusted members of the EVOKE network, those who level up this week and the next and the next, will learn what it really stands for....
Emergency
Ventures for the
Operational application of
Knowledge and
Energy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

N updated their profile
Sep 25
Sophie C. commented on Asger Jon Vistisen's blog post Stinging Nettle
"I love that you've brought this to attention. An extensive database of uncommon but resistant and hardy plants/foods could be developed and organized by climate. Ease of growth and processing should also be taken in to account. I will try to…"
Aug 19
Meghan Mulvey posted a blog post

Fourth of July on the Lake

This past weekend was the annual celebration at the lake house in Connecticut. It is amazing that the lake is still so clear and beautiful after all these years. The watershed association has done a wonderful job protecting these waters from the damaging effects of development.The wood grill was finally ready to cook on, so we didn't miss the propane tank fueled grill anymore. The food actually tasted fresher than in the past and was easy to keep fueled.Dad was very proud of the solar hybrid…See More
Jul 6
Asger Jon Vistisen posted a blog post

Stinging Nettle

In this blog post I will focus on a plant that is abundant in our nature, and which is immensely nutritious. It's of course the Stinging Nettle. Let's start with the chemical constituents of this plant:37 % Non-Nitrogen-Extracts19 - 29 % Ash9 - 21 % Fiber4 % Fat22 % ProteinOnce the leaves are drid, their protein content can reach an astounding 40 %, which is much higher than beef, which even under the best of circ***tances can never exceed 31 % protein. In addition the Stinging Nettle consists…See More
Apr 13
Jonathon McCallum posted a blog post

The meal

It is 7'oclock, I was late home from work due to an assignment that i wanted to get ahead on. By the time I get home I am feeling extremley tired and I cannot be bothered to make a proper meal. I walk to the fridge and open it to see what there is for me to eat. All of the out of date foodstuffs have been automaticaly thrown away by the fridge, they will be recycled tomorrow as animal feed or something. I see i have organic local eggs and some local cheese. Foods are vacc** sealded for easy…See More
Mar 10
Jean Paul Galea shared a profile on Facebook
Mar 1
Kevin posted a blog post

Future

FutureToday is 2020/1/1. It is just like yesterday. The war is still continuing. It has started since 2010. In 2010, that year was a horrible year. Almost every energy ran out. Every country’s governments were crushed down at the same time. There were riots everywhere. All of the big company’s bosses were killed xdeadx in the riots. Troops fought each other everywhere. Food was bought up xawayx at once. There were no more food supplies in any shops. The economy was all crushed down. All the…See More
Jan 1
Namwaka Mooto posted blog posts
Jan 13, 2016
T D updated their profile
Sep 3, 2015
Brook Warner posted blog posts
Aug 25, 2015
Santiago Vega posted blog posts
May 5, 2015
Santiago Vega commented on Santiago Vega's blog post Act 8
May 5, 2015
Santiago Vega posted photos
May 5, 2015
Rico Angel Rodriguez posted blog posts
May 2, 2015
Rico Angel Rodriguez posted a photo

public servants

The exchange works directly for state and public workers and servants. It gives them credit in exchange for the amount of public work they contribute to the community. The more constructive they are based off a base rate the more credit they recieve.
May 2, 2015
Brian Hurley posted blog posts
May 2, 2015

Follow EVOKE on Twitter




Official EVOKE Facebook Page




EVOKE RSS Activity Feed










© 2020   Created by Alchemy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service