After finding about my city's resilience program, i've did a mini-survey through 3 of my online contacts to see
1. If they know about any of this.
2. What do they think about my findings.
- The response for the first point of discussion was as i expected, none of them knew anything about this.
- 2/3 said that in a crisis they would call 112.
- 1/3 said that maybe there is an agency that dealt with crisis situations.
- 1/3 never thought about this before.
- After seeing my findings, the conclusions were that:
- This information is not readily known and easily accesible to the public.
- Even if someone reached this information, the manner in which it is presented doesn't convey attraction to the subject [it is in the form of continuous boring text]
~Shared knowledge is power~