Here's my suggestion, taken from one of my own communities that I host:
To make things simple, and encourage all participants to take
responsibility for themselves, we have five suggestions for participants:
1. Seek to add value (beauty, knowledge, understanding, creativity, personal experience, etc.) with all of your dialog here.
2. Do your best to avoid harming others' bodies, minds, and spirits.
3. Understand that all posts here can never be anything more than personal opinions, even if they look
like facts. Even universal truths may look different from different perspectives! So, don't believe anything just because you read it here. Take responsibility for yourself, and don't do anything that might cause harm just because someone else suggested it, or even swears by it, ok?
4. Everyone has a right to share their opinions and beliefs here, and has a right to think or act in whatever way they believe is right at the time. We know that everyone is doing the best they can, otherwise they wouldn't be investing their resources in this community. No one will be banned or censored by the moderator for simply sharing their thoughts and feelings. If you don't like what someone else says here, you have the option to: not read their posts, disagree with them until you make yourself (and maybe the rest of the community) miserable, thank them for sharing their
viewpoint and move on, quit the community in a huff, or whatever other solution you believe will be healthiest for you. Mediation for disputes is also available, upon request. Email [place mediators contact info here], or create a new post in the community with your mediation request and the gist of the dispute as you see it, and we'll see what we can collectively do to keep everyone happy and healthy!
5. Commercial advertising that doesn't add any value
to the community may be deleted, and posts that include any illegal material that promotes causing egregious harm to Earthlings may also be removed.
Basically, have fun, learn a lot, share the good
stuff, and avoid the bad stuff. What you make of this community is really up to you. I hope you enjoy it here!
Of course, many relationships are just failed experiments. And that's to be expected. Mating is rarely procreative, so most relationships aren't very fruitful, and are left to wither and die. Now, while it is common in pop culture to blame the partner later on for "not being the person I fell in love with" it's really just a cop out to protect the fragile ego, and not at all based on reality. :-)
*********there is a discussion forum for discussions that are not mission related*************
I'm getting sick of it - I'm on a mission to divert all these and subsequent discussions over to the DISCUSSION forum where they SHOULD BE POSTED....why? So I can play the flipping game....GGGGRRRRRRRR Why am I having to wade through countless fcuking blurb that people can't help spurting out? No - I'm not posting a bloody blog about THIS either - and i seriously hope i don't see one.