*New Concept* Meme
- a meme can be an idea, behavior, or strategy that is propagated between individuals (carriers) as if it were a virus. Usually people take on memes simply because it is helpful to them in some way, however, this practice is not always conscious.
(taken from: http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/10/3/1.html)
Here are some helpful memes that I'd like to consciously propagate:
- A project page - The theory behind the project page is to have a single blog that is dedicated to the primary projects and activities you're working on and want people to know about. example: project page
- The agent signature link - Everytime you post include in your signature a link back to your project page. example: Cheers! Perry perry's projects
- Project Homepage - The theory behind a project homepage is that you can host an on-going project plan and discussion while also leaving a bread-crumb trail (links) back to the original project homepage when you comment on a related post. example1: project homepage example2: related post
- Use of Urgent Evoke's Wiki - check out the wiki, add content, and try to follow the standard tagging suggestions. example: tagging
- Make your own Special Agent Missions - The theory is that you can create your own missions for the community to participate in. I saw Jake Baird do this first with his AVATAR1 tag assignment. Also add the tag SPECIALAGENTMISSION to your post so people can find it using tags. Since Jake, I've used it twice. example1: PROCESS1 example2: OUTCOME1
That's all for now! But you can add your own memes by participating in....
Special Agent Mission: Meme Madness(good way to earn a +Resourcefulness)
- Describe an idea, behavior, or strategy you think is helpful to the Evoke Agent community.
- Provide your reasoning for why this meme is helpful.
- Tag your post with MEME1
Agents who have completed the mission: