A crash course in changing the world.
1. WHICH great challenges and social problems should the EVOKE Network tackle next?
Education, Environment Protection and Public Health are the least prioritized sectors in my country (in terms of budget allotment). Yet these three probably have the most long term effects to the nation. Here are some specific issues Evoke could tackle:
2. WHERE in the world should the network try to build up new EVOKE communities?
I nominate my country, the Philippines. There are a lot of good people here ready to change for the better. We just need a catalyst and a model to emulate. We need an EVOKE!
3. WHO would you encourage to play Season 2?
I encourage everyone who has accepted that the world needs to change play Season 2. Acceptance is the first step towards real action.
4. HOW would you change the game for Season 2?
Evoke needs to be 'gamified' a bit more. One way to do so is by adding an avatar for one's agent. Another is having more co-op missions with fellow agents much like the dark site.
5. WHAT new tools would you want as an EVOKE agent?
There could be an 'ask for backup' option that would connect a novice Evoke agent with an experienced one. Somewhat similar to the Evoke mentors right now but a bit more synchronous in their response.
6. WHY would you come back for a second Season? What more would you want from the experience?
A chance to collaborate again with other agents. A chance to make a positive difference for this world.