A crash course in changing the world.
In order to spread information about an important crisis you could...
1. Tell people about it so that they can help you spread the word. Friends, family, classmates, workmates, anyone who you think will be a help to you.
2. Tell your local mayor or your Prime Minister. They can do a lot to spread it, and most people listen to people like that so they could probably put it on the news or in the newspaper.
3. Advertise it in the streets and in your community. You could put up posters around the place or hand out pamphlits in people's mailboxes.
4. Put it up on a website that people go on a lot, such as Facebook. You could also send e mails to people.
5. Tell people like your principal or boss so that they can help put up posters around your school/work.