A crash course in changing the world.
Have you thought recently how good you have it?
Bad hair day? Slow internet connection today?
The other day I went to my fridge and sighed. Leftovers, again. I went over to my computer and jumped on Google. I ran into this picture up here on the Left. I looked at my sandwich and could not beleive how selfish I was. I decided to create a list of things that came to my mind that I over look everyday, that I should be thankful for. Some of these things are easily affordable and could be purchased for the less fortunate.
2) Running, Clean Water
5) Comb, shaving cream, etc.
6) Chairs and a table
9) Pencil and paper to draw and write
12) Bathroom, with privacy
13) Clean clothes
16) Internet and computer
17) TV with cable
18) Healthy friends
19) No illness or sickness
20) I have two legs and two arms, all fingers and toes attached.
21) I have to wake up to an alarm clock, not gunfire.
22) A full time job, that I enjoy
23) A hot shower
24) Shoes and socks (more than one pair)
The list was not even hard to come up with. Took no time at all.
Please add additional things in the comment section and ideas of how we could collect things to send to those without.