WHICH great challenges and social problems should the EVOKE Network tackle next?
- Rural Education
- HIV / AIDS
- Squatter Cities
- Internet Connectivity
WHERE in the world should the network try to build up new EVOKE communities?
- Non-English speaking countries. Essentially, I hope EVOKE can operate in more languages than just English.
WHO would you encourage to play Season 2?
- Children 13 - 18
- Adults 70+
- High School and College students. There is usually a community service requirement for graduation. Playing EVOKE should count towards that.
HOW would you change the game for Season 2?
- I would introduce a training environment. Until Agents complete the Training Mission or Mission 1, the EVOKE page is simple. The Links to "Powers", "EVOKEBlog", "Quests", "Evidence", "Agents", "Leaders", "Discuss" are all invisible for simplicity. I had a hard time figuring out where to get started.
- The "Add a new blog" button should be present on every page.
WHAT new tools would you want as an EVOKE agent?
- A VPN account or proxy server. This season, I played from mainland China (if you don't know what that entails,Internet Censorship in China) and I had to pay for a private VPN server to access the blog and other social networking functions of EVOKE. Helping people gain access could open the doors to thousands of Agents from China.
WHY would you come back for a second Season? What more would you want from the experience? - Playing EVOKE has been a source of inspiration and confidence. I am now more prepared to spend a majority of my life changing the world now that I have found peers. As Jane McGonigal would put it, I found my belief in the EPIC WIN!
"I love that you've brought this to attention. An extensive database of uncommon but resistant and hardy plants/foods could be developed and organized by climate. Ease of growth and processing should also be taken in to account. I will try to…"
This past weekend was the annual celebration at the lake house in Connecticut. It is amazing that the lake is still so clear and beautiful after all these years. The watershed association has done a wonderful job protecting these waters from the damaging effects of development.The wood grill was finally ready to cook on, so we didn't miss the propane tank fueled grill anymore. The food actually tasted fresher than in the past and was easy to keep fueled.Dad was very proud of the solar hybrid…See More
In this blog post I will focus on a plant that is abundant in our nature, and which is immensely nutritious. It's of course the Stinging Nettle. Let's start with the chemical constituents of this plant:37 % Non-Nitrogen-Extracts19 - 29 % Ash9 - 21 % Fiber4 % Fat22 % ProteinOnce the leaves are drid, their protein content can reach an astounding 40 %, which is much higher than beef, which even under the best of circ**stances can never exceed 31 % protein. In addition the Stinging Nettle consists…See More
It is 7'oclock, I was late home from work due to an assignment that i wanted to get ahead on. By the time I get home I am feeling extremley tired and I cannot be bothered to make a proper meal. I walk to the fridge and open it to see what there is for me to eat. All of the out of date foodstuffs have been automaticaly thrown away by the fridge, they will be recycled tomorrow as animal feed or something. I see i have organic local eggs and some local cheese. Foods are vacc** sealded for easy…See More
FutureToday is 2020/1/1. It is just like yesterday. The war is still continuing. It has started since 2010. In 2010, that year was a horrible year. Almost every energy ran out. Every country’s governments were crushed down at the same time. There were riots everywhere. All of the big company’s bosses were killed xdeadx in the riots. Troops fought each other everywhere. Food was bought up xawayx at once. There were no more food supplies in any shops. The economy was all crushed down. All the…See More
The exchange works directly for state and public workers and servants. It gives them credit in exchange for the amount of public work they contribute to the community. The more constructive they are based off a base rate the more credit they recieve.