Urgent Evoke

A crash course in changing the world.

If you have a general question about the site or gameplay, or if you need help with a technical issue, please post your question here. 

One of Alchemy's assistants will advise you... unless another EVOKE agent comes to your rescue first! 

If you can answer a HELP question, please do so. Alchemy may reward you with some bonus +1s for your Knowledge Share.

Views: 292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have submitted a video for Imagine 5 and I'm not able to get any points for it because the powers aren't showing up.
http://www.urgentevoke.com/video/newscast-2

Please help!
Dear Alchemy and Evoke Administration,

Greetings from Islamabad. I am facing problem on Evoke Site. Actually since few days (9th May night onwards) I am trying to include/add my blogs/comments but it is not being done, I dont know what is the problem but it shows done with error and finally ended up now release of any activity from my side on evoke.

I dont know what to do.............. Please troubleshooooooooooooot !

Thanks,
I'll send you a message with instructions, hopefully they'll help!

NANGAR SOOMRO said:
Dear Alchemy and Evoke Administration,

Greetings from Islamabad. I am facing problem on Evoke Site. Actually since few days (9th May night onwards) I am trying to include/add my blogs/comments but it is not being done, I dont know what is the problem but it shows done with error and finally ended up now release of any activity from my side on evoke.

I dont know what to do.............. Please troubleshooooooooooooot !

Thanks,
my tags and evidence seems to have come undone
now when i look it says i did not accept my objectives
havent submitted evidence etc
i left and came back
but i tagged and submitted evidence afresh again after that
still its come undone
i think it's becasue of ning
i dont know if i have enough time left to redo the tags and submitting evidence too
i got work too :( meanwhile
can anyone help me?
1. will my blogs pics and videos still be considered even if they are not tagged properly or not submitted as evidence becasue they still are called learn 1, act 1, imagine 1 etc....
2. i will try to submit all of them but in case i miss one or two are you going to penalize me?
Just a small thing... on our profile pages, we can have an RSS feed display in the sidebar. Unfortunately, although the header is white text, the actual links to the items (blog posts, in my case) are black print on a black background and are not readable. If you look at the sidebar on the left side of my profile, near the bottom, you'll see what I mean. You can see some of the link text where it overlaps the white part of the sidebar graphic. Any chance of reversing out the text?
Hi,

I read somewhere that when we complete at least 10 missions (one for each week) and the 10 quests, we have to claim some certificate or recognition from the world bank. I seem to have done more than that, but how does that work?

thank you!
The end-of-game information is being reviewed. You will receive feedback as soon as the review is complete.

Nathan

Mathieu Savage said:
Hi,

I read somewhere that when we complete at least 10 missions (one for each week) and the 10 quests, we have to claim some certificate or recognition from the world bank. I seem to have done more than that, but how does that work?

thank you!
I'm happy and proud to have been a part of this historical first season of Evoke, and am just wondering about the "certification" part: World Bank Institute Certified Social Innovator -- Class of 2010.

Is there a certificate or something? It's not that I need a piece of paper, but since I plan to put that qualification on my resume, is there any way for a potential employer to verify my participation in this great event?
Hi Paul - Stay tuned to the blog for information regarding this request. I don't know the details but I know people are working on it. Regards, Nathan

Paul Yip said:
I'm happy and proud to have been a part of this historical first season of Evoke, and am just wondering about the "certification" part: World Bank Institute Certified Social Innovator -- Class of 2010.

Is there a certificate or something? It's not that I need a piece of paper, but since I plan to put that qualification on my resume, is there any way for a potential employer to verify my participation in this great event?
I never received my certificate from the first season of EVOKE. How do I get one?

Reply to Discussion

RSS


Follow EVOKE on Twitter




Official EVOKE Facebook Page




EVOKE RSS Activity Feed










© 2014   Created by Alchemy.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service