A crash course in changing the world.
1) Alchemy recieves a distress call from the Botswanan minister of health, about the HIV/AIDs crisis in his/her country.
2) Alchemy assembles his/her dream team of evoke agents and fills them in on the crisis and the details around HIV/AIDS in Southern Africa
3) Evoke Agents leave in Evoke jet and touch down in Botswana.
Posted on May 11, 2010 at 5:19pm
The Evoke network is commited to highlighting important social issues, and using information and its network of members to educate people on these issues and at the same time use their skills in creativity to help try find solutions to these issues.
Anyone can be a memeber of evoke, anyone who believes they can make a difference can be a part of evoke. People join because they view it as theier social responsibility to help fix some of the many issues facing society today,…Continue
Posted on May 9, 2010 at 9:51am
There are a number of problems that evoke should look at next season.
1) Environmenatl awareness, which includes concepts such as ecotourism and bringing back endangered species from the brink.
2) HIV/AIDs is an important issue which has much prevalence and rlevance in the world today, especially in southern africa.
3) Agian evoke should look at global warming more intensly.
Evoke should stay in contact with its present memebrs and try get them to get more…Continue
Posted on May 9, 2010 at 9:38am
The most import sectret out of the 5 in crisis communication is that of managing people.
This is the most important as how you manage people in a crisis will dtermine how well you get through a crisis. The following are important things to note:
1) BY using journalism and media, an organisation and government can not only keep peoeple informed, but it can also deucate people on proper procedure and help alleviate mass panic.
2) it is important that whoever is in…Continue
Posted on May 3, 2010 at 9:08am