The purpose of this project is to create, improve, and promote community collaboration through technology.
I'm putting together a group of Agents and Mentors to work on creating, improving, and promoting the Evoke network's collaborative technology.
As more people join the project team the vision could expand but so far we've identified the following action steps:Create
- Page templates and content on the Evoke Wiki
originally suggested in this discussionImprove
- Community tagging standards (here
- Evoke wiki pages (here
- Evoke facebook group (here
- Evoke Zotero group, a collaborative research notebook (watch video here
, join the group here
) Project InformationZotero Evoke Network group
- The aim of the group is to centralize community research efforts.
If you haven't already you can check out the group's public library
and browse through the different categories. (they are pretty basic for now but as the group grows so will the library)
Zotero Evoke Network Goals for the future:
- Have research categories in every major area of sustainability (e.g.,
food systems, local economic development, community development, etc.)
- Curate the best content and add it to Evoke's Wiki
- Improve information literacy among members
- Increase Evoke community collaboration
If you're interested in joining the project team add a comment below or send me a friend request and include something about community collaboration building project.
The theory behind a project homepage is that you can host an on-going project plan and discussion while updating new posts and comments that
leave a bread-crumb trail (links) back to the original project homepage.