I've created a library on Diigo and you can join in the knowledge share there, without out all the spam!
Diigo has some great features which make it valuable for information sharing:
* Highlighting - You can highlight text for others to see, letting us skip right to the section of interest in a long post.
* Sticky Notes - You can post sticky notes on the links too.
* Tagging - Tagging can be done easily via a toolbar you download.
* Library shares - Multiple libraries and groups can be set up and information shared between them.
* Toolbar - Easy tagging, highlighting, sticky notes, and sharing across your Diigo network.
Multiple Think Tanks
I'm trying to get different groups together who have common interests to spur information sharing and ideas, instead of one giant glob of people on UrgentEvoke. You can archive and highlight posts by agents in your library too! Sharing between various teams can happen even if you're not on my network of people. Moderation is by the creator of the group team, so it's somewhat self-governing to reduce spam and "help, I can't figure this out" types of posts.Use It Just For Yourself
Even if you only use it for yourself and never join a group, it's a great way to archive your research online. Maybe you'll spot many posts or links of interest that you don't have time to read right now. You can tag them as "unread" in Diigo and get back to them when you have time. Or, just join my EvokeTeam and library.