* WHICH great challenges and social problems should the EVOKE Network tackle next?
Loss of biodiversity
* WHERE in the world should the network try to build up new EVOKE communities?
I think Evoke could be working more at two levels. As more people become involved real world projects could accommodate Evokers for a season. Evoke could establish links with or aim to help set up local projects.
* WHO would you encourage to play Season 2?
Anyone interested in living in a better safer happier world.
* HOW would you change the game for Season 2?
Evoke has been rather like walking through a museum. Very interesting, lots of good people but not interactive enough for everyone. The game has relied on it's structure and conception, largely the response of the participants and their interaction and that of a few sterling mentors who have consistantly turned up, read and commented keep people going.
Gradually I think there could be skills training colleges for Evokers. Water technologies Alternative building technologies, so what is just briefly glanced can be built on. People could become enthused here online and then learn a skill and be fed into Evoke projects.
* WHAT new tools would you want as an EVOKE agent?
I was at a complete loss when it came to graphics and photoshop stuff but very much wanted to learn, this could be really useful for communicating and educating clearly. I think particularly the last week needed more time but maybe the time pressure makes it happen anyway.
* WHY would you come back for a second Season? What more would you want from the experience?
I'd come back because it makes me more informed about the world, more active and more conscious. It is a great project and has great possibilities.
This objective is worth +10 spark.