Qn1: WHICH great challenges and social problems should the EVOKE Network tackle next?
- In Season II Evoke should look at access to quality education, health, wealth creation, youth engagement in action, wildlife/bidodiversity, monetization of local innovation, technology for social development.
Qn2: WHERE in the world should the network try to build up new EVOKE communities?
- Evoke communities should be build across the globe.
Qn3: WHO would you encourage to play Season 2?
- I would encourage university students in all developing countries to play Season II
Qn4: HOW would you change the game for Season 2?
- I would make it more accessible via mobile devices. I would use a real-world challenge, challenge UE Agents to form/join groups that would develop real world solutions one of which the WB would select for implementation.
Qn5: WHAT new tools would you want as an EVOKE agent?
- As an Agent I would like a tool that would help me to easily find information on topics that I am interested in that has been posted by other Agents.
Qn6: WHY would you come back for a second Season? What more would you want from the experience?
- Season I was a challenge, an educational experience, a mind opener, a reality check demanding personal responsibility and action. Season II should build on ths demanding accountability, transformation of knowledge into practice. Now that we have a broad base on which to build social development projects, can we develop communities of practice where those interested in say gender come togehter to share, learn and work on gender issues?