Urgent Evoke is an ever-evolving entity; nothing is set in stone. Urgent Evoke is owned by the agents, and will reflect the current attitudes and philosophies of the agents.
0) the 'Evoke' - anyone can send an 'Evoke' call to Urgent Evoke. an 'Evoke' is a request for help that is sent to the Urgent Evoke network. agents will work together to solve 'Evokes'.
1) independent - Urgent Evoke is independent of nationality, politics and location. agents come from anywhere in the world, to help everyone in the world.
2) social activism - Urgent Evoke works via social activism that furthers equality, solves problems and protects people. Urgent Evoke should always work to improve the world.
3) charity/philanthropy - Urgent Evoke is about helping people, not making money or gaining fame from providing help. if an organization is necessary, creating a charity, NGO or NPO should be the primary consideration.
4) ethics - Urgent Evoke believes that the methods are just as important as the results. Urgent Evoke agents will conduct themselves and their businesses ethically.
5) sustainability - Urgent Evoke solutions should adhere to sustainability in all areas, including natural, social and local community sustainability. this creates long-lasting solutions that are considerate of local ideas and customs.
6) critical thinking - Urgent Evoke agents will use critical thinking and objectivity in all matters. preconceived notions and prejudice are insulting and harmful.
i wanted to create a short summary of what i think Urgent Evoke should be about, distilling the essence into as few points as possible.